Hello beautiful people !!
I hope you guys have missed me as we missed you a lot 🙂
So, I have brought you guys the college look book for this post. And I’m doing this post in collaboration with my friend/YouTuber ❤
So girls we all know that everyone has the dillema what to wear or what not during our college days .we have come up with 5 different looks.
1. The semi-corporate look , Trisha is wearing a blue denim shirt with a black blazer with her black chunky heels. This is perfect to give your monotonous monday a little jazz.
As this look is formal, you can wear this look in your college seminars as well as in your college campusing interviews.
Office-goers can even wear this look, you might just need a pair of formal trousers and shoes!
Shirt (Reliance trends) Blazer (Simpark mall) , Bag (MAX FASHION INDIA.)
2. This look is so casual and comfy, Nilanjana is wearing a denim overall with floral printed sneakers.
The overall and sneakers made it really comfy whereas the pig tail gave it a cute and girly touch. This is perfect for any tuesday where you want to go all girly .overalls are pretty chic, ain’t they?
Denim overalls: Simpark mall (Esplanade,kolkata)
3. Boyfriend jeans are practically a way of life more than just a TREND that’s what we believe <3
Trisha is wearing her striped cropped vest with her ripped boyfriend jeans and white sneakers. she is obsessed with boyfriend jeans for some time now. she has always been a fan of baggy clothes
it’s totally understandable why she is so obsessed with boyfriend jeans,especially with this one because for the cute patch work on the jeans. pull off your tom boy side because why not? they are named after boyfriends 😉 but girls pull it off with a bit of chicness 😉
Boyfriend jeans (Tokyo talkies,Myntra), Crop top (Forever 21),Bag (kook and keech, Myntra)
4. On Thursday we have ethnic 🙂 A plain colourful kurti with some junk jewellery and you are good to go <3
Kurti (Prapti), Bag (Gifted)
5. For Friday we have this Indo-western look. Trisha is wearing a bat sleeves cropped top with patiala pants with junk accessories. you can rock your Friday look in this fusion fashion look.
Bat sleeves crop top (Myntra) , Patiala (Mom’s) Bag (Mom’s)
totally raiding on my mom’s closet 😉
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know what you guys think about this post in the comment section below.
Follow me on Instagram @thetinkersoul <3
LOTS OF LOVE <3